Setting the clock time:
- Tap the face repeatedly until you see one blinking light, which indicates the hour.
- Each tap will now move the time one hour ahead. When you’ve set the hour, let the watch sit for a few seconds to enter the minute-setting stage.
- Tap the face until the desired minutes are set.
Changing the batteries:
- If the lights begin to malfunction, try resetting the watch by pressing the reset button on the side of the case. If the lights still don't work, twist off the back of the case and remove the four smaller screws from the metal plate inside with a screwdriver.
- Replace the old batteries with two new CR-2016 batteries,
screw the metal plate back on, and twist on the back of the case.
- Push and hold the reset button on the side of the case.
The LightWarrior has been discontinued and is no longer supported. Please reference the above instruction manual before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . If you're unable to fix it, we'll do our best to help you out!